How does the eTP work?
Your role & profile: Become an imp!act Leader
You are an English speaking 18 to 30 years old (+/-), motivated and enthusiastic teamplayer with an entrepreneurial attitude and share euforia’s values and vision. You like working solution-focused with like-minded young people from different backgrounds and are eager to take on responsibility.
To be part of the trainee program you are required to:
- Participate in an imp!act event in April 2016 and complete the 2.5 days training course “imp!act for imp!act leaders” from 13-15 May as well as the two follow-up training weekends from 1-3 July and 3-4 September.
- Organize and facilitate a complete 3.5 days imp!act in autumn 2016 (workload of approximately three hours per week during 8 months).
- Participation fee: pay as much as you want (from 250 to 3’000 CHF).
- Cover your own expenses: accommodation, food and transportation during/to the trainings
What we offer in return
- An 8 months training program consisting of 60 hours top-notch training in project and team management, fundraising, facilitation, communication and more.
- The experience of jointly setting up imp!act autumn season 2016 for approximately 300 youth across Switzerland – including the organization, team management, recruitment of participants, funding and facilitation of the event.
- Personalized coaching by experienced euforia volunteers to take your ideas of facilitation and leadership to the next level plus the opportunity to continue with more advanced trainings, to maybe create your own job at euforia or to carry out your skills to other companies/organizations.