imp!act - for you?
- Hearing about famine in a world of overconsumption, reading racist headlines or simply seeing someone throw a PET bottle into a regular garbage bin leaves you far from indifferent?
- Are you growing tired of hearing the same false promises or fatalistic speeches (a.k.a. “It’s all structural, we can’t do anything”) over and over again?
- Do you sometimes find yourself brainstorming about how to save the world with your buddies at the bar on a Friday evening? Even if you might not remember all the "brilliant" ideas when you wake up on Saturday ;)
- Are you between 18 to 30 (+/-) years old?
Then imp!act is for you! You don't need to be an exceptionally brainy graduate from Harvard to become a changemaker; things can be changed at a local level, with a bit of motivation, creativity and love.
Not convinced yet? Here are our top 3 reasons to participate:
- Get the boost and tools to turn your ideas into action: Practise professional & personal skills that will serve you throughout your life. Learn how to capture an audience with your presentations, how to manage a project from the first idea to its implementation, how to convince people or sponsors to join your project, etc.
- Meet renowned experts from business, social enterprises and NGOs. Join a community of highly-motivated young changemakers that will bring you a broad network.
- Finally, don’t underestimate the positive energy released once you start following a secret passion or simply use your creativity to make things move. You’ll work hard, but - promised - there will be enough time left for fun!